Completion

Vancouver

I feel a lot better today in terms of anxiety, compared to the last week or so. I've felt so bad, but for no reason other than just worrying. In either case, I found out a weird loophole out of feeling so anxious (if you're at all like I am).

It hit me today abruptly in the back of the head: The whole acceptance thing. The whole self-consciousness concept. None of it is even necessary. We just blow it out of proportion. Not on purpose, but because of how we view the scenario.

So anyway, I realized something - I'm complete. You may have tried this 'psychology' (lol, if you will), a few times in the past, but it helps to really get into the moment. I realized in this accidental-meditative state (you can tell you're not meditating on purpose when your stereo's still playing death metal on full blast) that self-consciousness is created by the way you have to almost get on your knees and beg in every social situation - hoping that whoever you're conversing with will like you and you won't bump heads or something. But this can be avoided more often - just realize how complete you already are. And believe me, it helps.

It's definitely a good feeling to have inside. Explore your inner territory and you just might learn something new.

Vancouver said:
It hit me today abruptly in the back of the head: The whole acceptance thing. The whole self-consciousness concept. None of it is even necessary. We just blow it out of proportion. Not on purpose, but because of how we view the scenario.

Congrats Vancouver! It's nice to take a vacation from ourselves. We get so wrapped up in our thoughts, we forget they are mostly products of a troubled past.

Timbuk 3 said:
I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades

I've got a job waiting for my graduation
Fifty thou a year -- buys a lot of beer
Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades