Computer addicted.

jonas89

Im pretty sure that Im not alone on that one sadly.
Im mean it's crazy Im perhaps at school all day and when I come home the first thing that I do is throwing my backpack off and switching the time machine on.
Always when Im NOT with friends or at school or gym, I always just find that need to go on FB or here or other websites, and most of the time Im really not doing nothing other then browsing back and forth on things that I have seen millions of times and thing that I need to check out like mail and all that just takes few minutes but Im constantly checking them again and again..

And another thing is what makes it addicted which is a part that Im thing is nothing wrong with is having online friends like many on here probably have,, but when it comes to the point you're going online and maybe waiting for them all day long to chat and maybe don't even show up at all and you have wasted your time on almost nothing..
Like I meet a person through Facebook and I admit I kind like a little bit and we usually talked on regular bases and now I know she is really busy and isn't much by the pc at this point due to school and double work,, and it's probably the third week that I haven't seen her online,,
it's a mental to me that your wasting your time on waiting like that when you already know what the outcome already is.

In the early days when I didn't have my own personal computer I just wasted time on making models, making things with my hands or go out all day and actually doing stuff, and many of my friends had a pc long before I did and I couldn't even be more negligent about it.
But now I can't go a day almost with out it, or actually the only day when I can be free from it's when I go camping, hiking or stuff that you can't reach electricity haha
Maybe I should just move out into the woods and live in a tent where no modern technology can reach me. :p

How can you just ignore the damm thing when its sitting there and is just waiting to be turned on!!

Please Share you advise or story with this mysterious machine what you think about it.