conspiracy theory 9/11 and 7/7

lifes_to_long

basically has anyone seen the new conspiracy theory film thats been put on myspace or you tubes i cant remember about 9/11 and 7/7 and isnt it wierd how those to dates rhyme anyway thats not the conspiracy theory its got the best evidence to prove it was done by george bush (not directly) obviously but you gotta c it.....nxt i recon there gunna kill george bush blame an iranian so they can start a war on them...trust me its deep.

LA-girl

Sorry, but what is the deal about "7/7"? Btw I have seen quite a few of these "conspiracy" films (Which is quite evident in my thread; Washington D.C. and masonic/occultic symbols). LOL! Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only conspiracy-enthusiast in here! :wink: Anyway, thanks for the tip! :)

lifes_to_long

7/7

7/7 is the subway london bombings that happened. theres some seriously fucked up things going on. i cant remember what the link was, but i found another video with some other evidence of 9/11 on that aint quite as good but it definately gives you a bit of a feel of how it happened.

http://question911.com/linkout.php?filename=Loose Change - A Documentary on 911 Part 2.wmv

tell me what you think and if you find any more videos or raleted links post'em up.

LA-girl

Thanks Lifes_to_long! I will definately take a look at the video and make a comment as soon as I get a chance. :)

Btw, there is a link on the thread "Washington D.C...." with a link to a video called; "9/11-Road to tyranny".

LA-girl