Controlling??

At Times i feel iam a very controlling person and i HATE feeling like that and when i do im like" I dont want to feel like this,not this kind of person".

Is that a Part of OCD?.

Lccska

Yeah, I believe it is. You have to control your world around you or you feel panicked. Try letting go of 1 small thing, and make yourself deal with it. You will find that the world still revolves if you aren't in complete control. It's exhausting being in control of everything.

Kinetik

It is. I've been told I'm controlling and that people feel they have to walk on eggshells around me. I think OCD compels us to do things a certain (very specific) way, and it throws us off if we have to compromise too much. I have a set way of handling things and it often clashes with how other people live their lives, which makes it difficult for me to go with the flow, or to live with someone else.

It is. I've been told I'm controlling and that people feel they have to walk on eggshells around me. I think OCD compels us to do things a certain (very specific) way, and it throws us off if we have to compromise too much. I have a set way of handling things and it often clashes with how other people live their lives, which makes it difficult for me to go with the flow, or to live with someone else.

That's me to a T. I feel people have to do things my way and i feel like a right prick for even thinking that as of course it's not right at all.