Crazy thoughts

Scottish_Player

Ok i know before starting this post that people will think iam crazy i may have already spoken about it before not to sure?

Things talk to me,like today i was in the shop and i went to take a can of coke from the fridge but the other cans tell me what can to take as that can has been on the shelf the longest and it is his turn to go,when i say talk i dont mean they grow little mouths and start talking i mean like they talk to me through my head.Another crazy thing i do is when i go to buy a newspaper i always take the one on the top that everyone else seems to leave and go for the one underneath as the top one is a little torn or somthing like that and i feel sorry for it,even although i know it is only a newspaper and cant feel anything for me what happens in my head is that if i save that news paper then that somehow helps someone in the world somewhere :oops: other things in my life talk to me but i think i have made the point that iam trying to get at iam just wondering if anyone else has this problem.

I know how crazy it sounds but to me its totaly normal as i have had it as far as i can remeber :roll:

Danfalc

Banned
Scottish_player you should know by now no one on this site is gonna judge you mate or call you crazy.I personaly havnt had the problems your talking about and im not a doctor,but im pretty sure its not related to sp i could be wrong through i guess.I did have a mate who experienced simlar things,he thought the tv was speaking to him directly like giving him messages and the same with the radio, Do you get that aswell?

Scottish_Player

I ve never had the TV talking thing,its not like they tell me to do stuff they just tell me that a certain can has been on the shelf for the longest so for me that is the one i must pick.

I think i relate it too people in some way,but its too long to describe here and i cant realy think of a way to put it into words,but for example its like the rest of that cans familay (even although i know they dont have familays) have all left the shop so if i dont take that can then it will never see its family again so in my own kinda translation of that its like i will be taking a child away from a familay in real life somewhere in the world if i dont do this,i dont realy know why i do it myself but i know somewhere deep down its to do with families and not wanting to split them up. :roll:

Danfalc

Banned
Well i really have no idea then mate at all, But i mean its not a bad thing i guess so i wouldnt worry about it unless it actualy starts causing you problems, might be an idea to look it up on the internet or somthing, Oh yeah and i forgot to post on the other topic, nice one for aranging that doctors appointment, im pretty sure you will feel a bit better with the support you will hopefully recieve

Scottish_Player

Danfalc said:
nice one for aranging that doctors appointment, im pretty sure you will feel a bit better with the support you will hopefully recieve

thanks dan, i just had to do somthing today after the way i was feeling so i got my da to phone the appointment for me.I think he knows it is something other than my weight that iam going for but he hasent said much,well iam counting the days now it will ne 2 weeks this monday :)
on one hand iam glad i done it but the other hand its worrying but iam not gonna back out this time as i realy need help.

Angie_05

Hmm...I think I know what you mean. I always feel that way about picking things out too. Also I can't waste food. But I don't think I have it to the degree you do. I am sure there is a underlying subconscious reason for your need to preserve and "save" things, if those are correct words for it. You might try researching the problem some people have with not throwing things away, although I'm not sure what the label would be. maybe it would give some insight.

Scottish_Player

Angie_05 said:
You might try researching the problem .

I have had a look a few times on google but i cant find anything specific like i have mentioned all i can find is people with voices telling them to do bad things and hurt people,mines are no where near that but like LilMissTragic said it might come under OCD.