Cure for cancer !

diesel

i was looking on the internet just roaming about when randomly i found this site , actually ended up on it through looking at evolution . now i dont know whether its true or not but for some strange unknown reason i believe it . please read it : SHIFT HAPPENING - Cancer Cured For Good

now assuming you read it , do you think its true ? i can only imagine if it is that it is being kept in the dark purposely so people can continue to make obscene amounts of money off cancer treatment . greed runs the world and if something this simple works , as in activating our own immune system to cure it , then that would destroy an entire sector of the " medical economy " . personally i think its worth it :D

lunaticbinge

I completely agree with you. There have been devices that produce completely free energy through electromagnetism and tesla coils that have never been invested in by anyone. Why? Because progress isn't profitable. :rolleyes:

diesel

I completely agree with you. There have been devices that produce completely free energy through electromagnetism and tesla coils that have never been invested in by anyone. Why? Because progress isn't profitable. :rolleyes:

honestly i think its sick that people would value money more important than life . . . . if its true then thats what's being done .