Cute girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Not sure my comment will be of any interest in such a debate, but about the OP's initial post, while staring is creepy, looking at a girl (or guy) and looking away when your eyes meet is not, in my opinion, whether you are good looking or not. There is no shame in admiring beauty.

As for how to meet people, Sial gave some good advice.

Last edited:

Bronson99

Perhaps it's time for men to question the whole concept of work and how we relate to it. And I'm not just talking about work for money but everything we are told we MUST work for.

Maybe this idead that we get our self worth through work and struggle has been a brainwashed lie. I hope so! Because I believe that existence is greater than essence.

Finally! Someone who gets it. :thumbup:

very_shy

Yesterday on my bus drive home I incidentally sat opposite to a very attractive girl.
As usual, I could not look at her, the seats are made to be opposite, and my left eye is a little bit lazy. Luckily I had my smartphone to help me browsing and not look at her. Otherwise I would evaporate and you could boil eggs on my face. I could catch just a glimpse of her, like I was blind. I had also sunglasses, the other help tool. And I thought, what would the girl think if I just say: I cant look at you, because I cant look to the sun.

Heh. In another universe maybe.
And then my bus stop arrived as another day has gone.

Last edited:

MotherWolff

Banned
Ok, I broke your text in sentences because I find many things wrong here.

First, you don't own anyone. You can't "have" them because a girl is not an item you can pick up and claim as your own. They choose to be with whoever they want to be, because they're individuals with freedom. And you have to accept it, like it or not. Wanting-not having-getting sad is a child's thing. A child sees a toy they can't have and they throw a tantrum. That's basically what a lot of you guys do, people can sense that, it drives them away.

Second, you're refering to girls as toys you want to play with. And a very sad thing is that you use animal instinct as an excuse. You are not a wild animal. And unlike animals, you can use common sense, rational thought and a lot of other things that supress instinct. You're not programmed to be like that. You choose to act that way.

Third, yes, a lot of girls will be comfortable if you don't look at them because, I don't know... maybe it's creepy?

Think about it.

Hello Hellhound.

I have to say, I totally loved the way you broke down the first post of this thread. You completely disputed(replaced the irrational with the rational) the things said in the first post. I liked that very much. I do not consider myself to be a sex goddess but I can look rather cute and pretty at times on my good days. Those thoughts (the ones you used) go through my head every time I exit my house into the midst of the public. Its men with bad thoughts like the member posted in the first post that make them wanna rape, molest, torture, and murder women. It pisses me the **** off when I hear men talk about women like they are their property. We are much more civilized than that....well, we ought to be. And yes, I get creeped the **** out when some guy(usually a guy I find unattractive) is staring so hard at me it feels like they can see my soul. So two thumbs up to you, Hellhound. You spoke what was on my heart.:)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Hello Hellhound.

I have to say, I totally loved the way you broke down the first post of this thread. You completely disputed(replaced the irrational with the rational) the things said in the first post. I liked that very much. I do not consider myself to be a sex goddess but I can look rather cute and pretty at times on my good days. Those thoughts (the ones you used) go through my head every time I exit my house into the midst of the public. Its men with bad thoughts like the member posted in the first post that make them wanna rape, molest, torture, and murder women. It pisses me the **** off when I hear men talk about women like they are their property. We are much more civilized than that....well, we ought to be. And yes, I get creeped the **** out when some guy(usually a guy I find unattractive) is staring so hard at me it feels like they can see my soul. So two thumbs up to you, Hellhound. You spoke what was on my heart.:)
The OP already clarified that when he said 'have' he was referring to consensual sexual relations, not possess like a slave or a toy. To say that the normal, healthy lust of a young man is 'bad thoughts' and what causes torture and murder is insulting to all men everywhere.

I've been trying to let this thread run its course but the sexism and gender wars in it are getting out of hand.

Please, people. Try not to make generalizations or assumptions about those who have different plumbing that you do.

It's tough when you're a straight female and feel this way..i can't go outside without comparing myself to every single beautiful girl i come across,it doesn't make sense,beauty doesn't define who you are,yet i feel so inferior next to them.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I've seen your picture and I'm pretty sure you're just the sort of girl the OP is referring to. Though I'll admit when I see your username I still think of this guy:

polls_yellowbeard2_1933_618356_answer_9_xlarge.jpeg

MotherWolff

Banned
I do not want to appear sexist but I really do have this fear of a man's nature.

I guess that's a whole other subject.

I do not hate men....I hate the attitudes some men have. Some of them act like they can't get a grip and control themselves.

That's what scares me to death.

My father plays a huge role in my fear of men.

I love Daddy but he scares me cause like alot of men (not all men of course) he is easily prone to physically angry outbursts, especially when things do not go his way like some overgrown child.

So I guess my fear of men makes me look very very sexist......but I do not mean to be.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I do not want to appear sexist but I really do have this fear of a man's nature.

I guess that's a whole other subject.

I do not hate men....I hate the attitudes some men have. Some of them act like they can't get a grip and control themselves.

That's what scares me to death.

My father plays a huge role in my fear of men.

I love Daddy but he scares me cause like alot of men (not all men of course) he is easily prone to physically angry outbursts, especially when things do not go his way like some overgrown child.

So I guess my fear of men makes me look very very sexist......but I do not mean to be.

Ooh, I do understand you :)

But I must tell you, the guys that mess with women the way you described have control issues. It's all about power, not sex. Some guys can act a little awkward around girls and be harmless. Some are clueless about how girls work and they express themselves badly. I do disagree with the way the OP here expressed himself, but I don't think he's a bad person at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.