Day 2 off of amphetamine

Noca

Banned
It's day 2 off of amphetamine for me :D

I've decided to end the drug permanently. I may go onto Concerta in a month from now, but no more amphetamines anymore. My body just cannot tolerate them. The withdrawal has been hell but I think I'm past the worst of it.;)

johnny 85

It's day 2 off of amphetamine for me :D

I've decided to end the drug permanently. I may go onto Concerta in a month from now, but no more amphetamines anymore. My body just cannot tolerate them. The withdrawal has been hell but I think I'm past the worst of it.;)

may i ask u a question ?? how many times a week or month did u take it ??

FOR REAL

Banned
just sticking my nose in here

amphetamines isnt the same as speed, people get subscribed amphetamines for lots of reasons

Krista

Indeed, my cousin took Adderall for his ADHD.

But for those who aren't prescribed it and take it for the wrong reasons, it has the opposite effect on them and can be quite addicting to those abusing it.

Last edited:

Scooter

Why'd you stop taking it? I have ADHD, I've been on concerta for 6 months and it's been great for both the ADHD & the SP but my doc recently swapped me to dex to try and I hate it, makes me cranky

Noca

Banned
Why'd you stop taking it? I have ADHD, I've been on concerta for 6 months and it's been great for both the ADHD & the SP but my doc recently swapped me to dex to try and I hate it, makes me cranky

Couldn't tolerate the side effects and how the drug made me feel anymore. The positive effects were gone and i was left with just the side effects and dependency. It killed my appetite, altered my taste, and made me really depressed.

Day 3 amphetamine free!

Scooter

so you're just not medicating the adhd? or are you trying something else? I don't like amphetamines either but I go nutty if I don't take anything

Noca

Banned
so you're just not medicating the adhd? or are you trying something else? I don't like amphetamines either but I go nutty if I don't take anything

I see my ADD doctor in 1 month. I'm gonna ask for Concerta either 36 or 54mg a day. Until then I wont use anything but the odd Ritalin pill when I'm studying. No more amphetamines again ever!

Noca

Banned
Day 4 no amphetamine! :D I feel happier now. Less depressed. And my focus if anything is better.

Noca

Banned
day 5 and I'm finally happy again! I actually feel like living! Haven't thought of suicide in 2 days. Haven't felt this good in so long!

teandtoast

is the comedown off of it the same as speed ?
the comedown off of speed is like hell lol them were the days ...3 days no sleep clubbing

Noca

Banned
I'm still battling fatigue, but I think I'll make it. I've been going to sleep earlier now at around 11:30pm.

IllusionalFate

day 5 and I'm finally happy again! I actually feel like living! Haven't thought of suicide in 2 days. Haven't felt this good in so long!
That's great news man! Glad to hear you're doing so well without the amph.

is the comedown off of it the same as speed ?
the comedown off of speed is like hell lol them were the days ...3 days no sleep clubbing
Speed is the slang name for amphetamine (Adderall, Dexedrine). The comedown does indeed suck, but other meds/supplements can ameliorate it or even prevent it from happening.