Desktops

desktop-14.jpg

Lorraine Manca

6a00d8341d1ea853ef01156e9403fa970c-800wi

this actually is NOT my desktop, im not that redneck. my grandmother did always call it winders instead of windows though so this cracks me up good

gio289 you really shouldn't use LimeWire it's so bad for your computer, it completley shut my friends laptop down and she had to get a new one.

You shouldn't download torrent's either, they are riggled in viruses and some even bypass anti viruses..
You should use warez, unlike torrents 90% of them are virus free, just download from users with good post counts, plus it takes like 15mins to download a full movie if you have a rapidshare account, if you download as a free user takes like an hour.

Just sign-up and search what you want, the forum has everything!

I use to download torrents, but now i download warez only.

The best site i'd say is --- Index :: Warez-BB.org

Just an idea there for you ..

Last edited:

davidburke

gio289 you really shouldn't use LimeWire it's so bad for your computer, it completley shut my friends laptop down and she had to get a new one.

You shouldn't download torrent's either, they are riggled in viruses and some even bypass anti viruses..
You should use warez, unlike torrents 90% of them are virus free, just download for users with good post counts, plus it takes like 15mins to download a full movie if you have a rapidshare account, if you download as a free user takes like an hour.

Just sign-up and search what you want, the forum has everything!

I use to download torrents, but now i download warez only.

The best site i'd say is --- Index :: Warez-BB.org

promoting illgeal stuff::p: (ssssh i use utorrent)

torrents are the thing of the past.

At least give warez a go?

Then tell me you still want to use torrents!

BTW what does ftw mean, i've always wanted to know lol