Did you ever...

Did you?

• Total voters

takethislife

I have a confession to make. I put people in two boxes. (hm more than two actually :thinking: but the two are relevant for this thread )

When I read people's stories and experiences on SPW, if they say 'my girlfriend doesn't understand...' or 'my ex...' I instantly put the poster in a box.
You're guessing what boxes I'm talking about. I'm talking about romantic relashionships.

Now, it doesn't necessarily have to be a real relashionship (whatever that meant I hear 'I've never been to a REAL relationship' a lot).
It's enough that someone have kissed romantically (hm that sounds cheesy but you know what I mean, in a romantic manner) at some point in their life for me to put them in the romance box, as long as it wasn't just a kindergarten game or sth like that.
In the other box are obviously those who have never had anything romantically with the opposite sex.:shyness:

I think the latter are somewhat easy to recognise. I like to think I'm pretty good at reading and evaluating people and I can easily spot someone who never had a girlfriend. (someone of my own kind :numberone:). There's just something about those people. I'm pretty sure others can see it about as well, especially the romantic box people :bigsmile:.

Did you ever wonder, when you changed schools because you had no friends (or sth else I don't know, just an example), at the new school you were treated the same? Well, some things just show.

Anyway the question is
did you ever had anything romantically with the opposite sex, even just a kiss?
Please vote, thanks!

Last edited:
This is confusing, so the yes only applies to people who kissed someone on a party while they were drunk? What is the exact question of the poll? If people have kissed someone, or they had been on a previous relationship?

Personally I can't guess people romantic history, they would have to mention it or otherwise I wouldn't have a clue.

what is the question? I mean I dont entirely understand what you mean. Could you clarify?

I can't tell the difference between someone who has been involved romantically with a partner and someone who hasn't.:idontknow: How could anyone possibly know that? Its not possible!

takethislife

sorry about that i forgot the whole point
the question is did you ever had anything romantically with the opposite sex, even just a kiss?
I meant even if got drunk and kissed just that one time

coyote

I can't tell the difference between someone who has been involved romantically with a partner and someone who hasn't.:idontknow: How could anyone possibly know that? Its not possible!

it depends on whether they showered afterward

...the question is did you ever had anything romantically with the opposite sex, even just a kiss?

In that case,

3537804_640px.jpg