do i have ocd?

xxemmziexx

i know everyones sick of these messages but does anyone have an opinion?

im really fussy with what i eat with. i have to eat with a fork and spoon with flowers on and if i cant find that fork or spoon i dont eat. somethimes i even cry.

i wear my earphones and u know they have a "L" for left and a "R" for right on each of the earphones i put them in my ear then take them out to make sure i have them in the right ears i keep having to check to make sure.

when i was yonger i ued to have my door ajar and i was lying in bed i looked to make sure me door was still ajar and when i looked i had to count to 3 and then breathe.

i cant do anything without someone with me

and if i dont like soemthing ill re-arange it

if anything is on the floor and i can see it in my eyeline ill move it.

i hate dirt and cant touch anything dirty without gloves then i was my ahnds after. if i have to handle my brothers clothes i pick it up with two fingers then run to wash my hands afer.

i hung the washing out the other day and each piece of clothing i hung out had to ahve the same colour pegs on and i spent ages looking for the same colour pegs..

when i was in primary school i got my ears pierced. but i wasnt sure my earings were still in, so like every 5 mins or so i used to touch my earing count to 3 then breathe like i used to do with my door.

what i usualy do now is that if there is something in my eyeline i dont like ill move it, and keep moving it till i cant see it.

i keep licking my thumb after every sentance i type :(

does anyone have an opinion?
xx ems xx

Rachael

im no professional, and i dont have ocd myself, but it definately sounds like it to me. it sounds to me like your habits impede on your being able to function normally, and maybe you should look for help with it. though im sure there are other people who could answer your question a lot better.