Do I look old for my age?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Can people look older in pictures than they do in real life. In real life, people mistake me for a 15 year old.

Aye, some folk can indeed, Sally.

Also, am I ugly? Like, in need of a nose job?

Ugly? In need of a nose job? Sorry, but, away an raffle yersel'... !
Yer neither ugly nor in need of a nose job.

How old do I look in this picture?

Ah know ye already answer this question yerself. But if ah had to guess, I'd early 20s. Not that lookin' wee bit older for yer age is a bad thing. Ah was mistaken for 18 years old when ah was 14. Sadly, that hasn't changed for me. But as Molly and Puma said, age is just a number and don't get to worried about yer physically appearance... There's more to ya than that. :)

oooooooo such fabulous hair!!!! I echo what the others have said and add to it that you have very kind eyes and a lovely face.

Its very hard to pin an age on people between late teens and mid to late twenties. Theres a 10 year stretch were its really hard to put people in an age bracket.

You absolutely do not need a nose job either :)

JohnB

The older I get, it gets harder for me to tell, but I would guess your a late teen. As far as the other questions try not to worry about them to much as you are a cute young lady.

rockchick46

No one is ugly at all! Beauty is not skin deep....Beauty comes from your soul & heart. See if you can guess my age?
b8dc3ab0896e59fcfa1502c4be05d378.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk