do u miss out..?

oszapo

I seen my friend today after a long time and we supposed to meet tomorrow again.But 2moro her other friends gonna be there too and every time they there i cancel it because i go red so many times.We supposed to sit outside in a pub which is better then inside but still every time someone srtarts talkin to me i blush and is gettin on my nerves.I missed out on a lot of family dinners,meetings and my family thinks im anti social,my friends think that 2!!
I just want a normal life!Im healthy got 2 healthy legs,eyes and still all i can do is sit on my own as i cant take it to be laughed at or if someone ask "why are you so very red" or"oh look she is so shy"
I just cant talk in company i cant do that i did try too many times.Only works in a dark pub,or dark room..
So do you miss out too?Are you gettin labelled wrong?What do you do?

Linds

I do feel like I miss out sometimes. Whenever family or friends get together I never talk for fear of saying something stupid and then blushing and having everyone stare and wonder why I'm so red. It happens with strangers all the time I'll say hi and blush. I wish it didn't happen but i seem to have gotten better with things and not been worrying so much. The blushing does come back from time to time but it never seems as bad as it used to. I feel your pain oszapo, I've been there and am sure to be there on occasion forever. Surround yourself with good people and talk about it. People love you and want to help, remember that.

oszapo

Linds, some people help in way "oh you really dont have to be shy around us we not like that you can say what you want and dont go red ok??! "
wow now if thats not a big time :oops: trigger then nothing.But anyway some people gave up they just wonder bout my red head.
Thanks for your post very nice one! :wink:

Linds

I know what u mean calling attention to it makes it so much worse then i really don't want to talk lol. such a vicious cycle, life has too many of those i find :wink: Gotta roll with the punches i guess but boy can they hurt sometimes. take care :)