do you ever feel?

alejandro84

Do you ever feel that you cant pick up on signals from people on whether they like you or not? I can never tell if a woman fancies me or not i always get it wrong every time and i have no clue of anyone at the moment that does. lol I would only know if someone took action because words and subtle hints alone wont convince me.

Reading people can be very difficult sometimes. There's a lot to consider, analyze and look for. The best way is to just talk to them, and hear how they respond. If they're nice and polite (and you do the same as best you can), then chances are that they like you. :3

Though, more often then not it's mere friendliness. Things like romance usually develop over a longer period of time, at least in my experience/observation. ''Love at first sight'' rarely really happens.

I'm on the other end, where I sense very well what people think of me. Usually it's not too bad, but there are some people (about 1 in 5) that just give this dreadful vibe. I find that that vibe is caused by either hate, anger or anxiety on their part.

sunboy400

I feel you Bro i'm just like that i dont understand it too i try to look for signs and hints and to know if a girl like me but sometimes its hard but i'm still learning and keeping the faith.

Liam17

Do you ever feel that you cant pick up on signals from people on whether they like you or not? I can never tell if a woman fancies me or not i always get it wrong every time and i have no clue of anyone at the moment that does. lol I would only know if someone took action because words and subtle hints alone wont convince me.

Get what you mean dude same here,
Best thing to do is ask :D

Good luck.

Minty

Yeah. I'm so out of practice socially that it's not surprising at all. People are just so...weird to me 99% of the time. Blah.

R3K

man it's utter agony... i'm always afraid that i'm reading a girl wrong and that if i make a move or something she'll freak out and think i'm a creepy stalker. it's like shooting myself in the foot, i don't even need help getting rejected cause i do it to myself in my head before-hand.

xxaimsxx

Always. I can always tell whether someone likes me or not and when i know they dont like me i never call them, contact them again really. I cant be bothered being judged and all that crap.

Kinetik

I always wait until it's so blatantly obvious that I can't possibly be told no. It's caused me to have fewer girls than most, but at least I haven't been rejected so far in life. That's how cautious I am.

Horatio

I always wait until it's so blatantly obvious that I can't possibly be told no. It's caused me to have fewer girls than most, but at least I haven't been rejected so far in life. That's how cautious I am.

I completely relate to that approach. I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to reading signals, I just presume that a girl is not interested until the signs are VERY obvious.

It never used to be that way but I guess I just got rejected too many times until I got to the point where I just gave up. Some people are good at reading those kind of signs, I'm not.