Do you have a boring personality?

Argamemnon

I can't open up, or even relax around a single human being on this planet, except myself. Does anybody know how awful this is?

recluse

Haven said:
recluse said:
I feel boring because most people my age seem to be into partying. I think that getting drunk every week like some people is boring anyway and a waste of money.

Exactly! What is so fun or interesting about drinking, partying, or getting drunk, anyway? There's more to life than alcohol and small talk. Even if I were outgoing, I don't think that would appeal to me at all.

Yeah! I think that i was destined to not be into the whole partying and drinking, don't get me wrong i have got drunk in wedding parties but that was just to be relaxed. I wouldn't go out of my way just for the sole purpose of getting drunk. I'm pretty much teetotal.

recluse

Argamemnon said:
I can't open up, or even relax around a single human being on this planet, except myself. Does anybody know how awful this is?

Yes of course i know, that's why i am on this forum :eek:

It is truly awful like you are saying, the loneliness/alienation, and there's no use in people telling me to ''get out there and meet people'' because it's not the same as normal loneliness, it's more like being in a bubble which no one can get through.