does anybody become shy around girls?

bandit

am 17 yr old guy i know am love shy because my heart beats faster when i see or speak to a girl of my age.

Luckily, a few girls have approached me saying that they like me, instead, this makes me freeze in front of them and dont answer back so they feel that am not intrested in them. A few months a go at a party, some girl also aproached me and i could tell she was madly in love with me. for the first time, i mangaed to put myself together and talked to her for several hours but i was feeling uncomfortable inside mybody. the next day when i met her, i made an execuse to end the relationship which made her sad.

Every sunday i attend mass at my local church and theres theis girl she 17 too, two/three weeks ago, she alos aproached me on the bus with her firnds and said that i was lookin sexy, liked me and wanted my number, this also maded me freeze and i said no to her yet i liked her, Every sunday i see her in church and get very uncomfortable. right now i head that she got a boy friend which makes me jelous. I realy like her but i cant talk 2 her .

right now am single and am gussing that i wont ever get a girlfriend due to my shyness.

any advice?

recluse

Yes i do, to the point i can't function and act like an idiot. I'm always thinking that girls find me pathetic, boring, ugly, unattractive. Still you are only 17 and i'm 26 so you have more time to improve. I'm stuck in a rut.

THEMAD

When it comes to talking to women, men always think they are going to say something wrong,only time we do is if we are drunk or have a big ego, now most women prefer the quiet type, it gives a bit of a shadow of who you are, so they will want to know more about you,how many times in pubs have you seen the loud mouthed lot who walk around and try to chat up women and all they think about is themselfs, the best way to approach a woman is to take a few minutes to relax work out what you want to say, and even if you walk into the bathroom look in the mirror practise a few times to yourself you will think it sounds stupid. but at the moment you approach them dont think of the worse, as the only thing they can do is say sorry not intrested, its not them turning into a banchee and ripping your head off,but it would be a start to the next time and you have to think you did it once, then next time wont be so bad,

by the way my old chat up line is...

Chris: how much does a polar bear weigh ?

Woman: i dont know

Chris: well i was hoping it would break the ice

the thing to rememeber if she says no its not the end of the world, you did a step further then you was before.

Chris -x-