doe's anyone else feel

magic

Disappointed and maybe find it a little disheartening when they put out a number of posts but get little or no reply.Still even 1 reply is better than none i suppose:)

Yep, I don't start threads ever because no-one ever seems to reply to mine so I must put up really boring ones or something. I get really self-conscious when no-one replies to a thread, so I don't start them! :rolleyes:

TheNewZero

Yeah I feel like that a lot. It happens to me more on other sites. But I hate how on this site you can see how many people view your posts, especially when no one replies.

Lea

Banned
It´s the more boring and ordinary the thread is, the more replies it gets :). Well not always. Anyway when if I start a thread, I don´t aim at it to be popular.

magic

It´s the more boring and ordinary the thread is, the more replies it gets :). Well not always. Anyway when if I start a thread, I don´t aim at it to be popular.

It's not about being popular,it's about hearing(reading in this case lol)other peoples opinions.Its about having some sort of interaction with the outside world with people who understand where your coming from.That's how i feel anyway.

magic

Yeah I feel like that a lot. It happens to me more on other sites. But I hate how on this site you can see how many people view your posts, especially when no one replies.

Yeah,when i see how many viewed i just tell myself maybe they couldn't think of anything to say.Doesn't stop it all feeling a little meh though.

magic

Yep, I don't start threads ever because no-one ever seems to reply to mine so I must put up really boring ones or something. I get really self-conscious when no-one replies to a thread, so I don't start them! :rolleyes:

Don't give up:)

thor01

yeah, ifeel left out and alone alot in normal life and post on here to try and interact with similar people, and sometimes still feel ignored and alone on here. Unless its just in my head

Nervous

It happens to me but I'm not really bothered by it because I know other people's threads don't get replies either.

Sometimes it gets to me- but usually I don't think much of it. If other people are like me, then sometimes I'm in a mood to post, sometimes I want to just read what's here, think about it and maybe reply later. I would actually see a lot of people viewing (without posting) as maybe a good thing- that could mean that a lot of people are interested in the topic, but maybe just don't have anything to add to what you have said, and obviously don't disagree with what you have said (I think a lot of times those who disagree or don't like what you say are the quickest to reply).

SalemEdgerton1

As long as you speak your mind that's all that matters really. I haven't made many threads yet so I haven't felt that way, but I wouldn't worry about it.

Pineapple

YES! I get jealous too, well umm sometimes. That's why I hardly ever make threads either, because I'm afraid no one will reply to them. Plus, if I make a specific post where like everyone except me got I reply I will be like super jealous, and probably delete my post. Just admit it, attention is nice, (;.