Does anyone want to meet up in London?

lexie

Hi everyone,
I'm going to be travelling around Europe with some friends in May and would love to meet some fellow HH sufferers. I've never met anyone with this conditon before. Just thought I'd see if anyone was interested.
Bye.

SilentStranger

Hmm .. everybody seemed to be doing the London/Europe thing. I wish I could go, but I just don't know anyone (who I am comfortable with) who wants to travel.

@Lexie, If you don't mind me asking, how does it cost/have you budgeted for ? Is it a working holiday?

-SS

hi Lexie, id love to as i never met anybody else that has HH and i believe is great 2 exchange experiences. Not sure if i can make it though during May as im very busy. Depends on the date, pm me if u like with more details, tk care :)

lexie

Lets just say it costs shit loads! I've been saving for ages, but this is something I've always wanted to do. I just hope my HH doesn't ruin it for me. We'll be going for 6 weeks so its definately not a working holiday. Only 4 weeks until we leave and I'm getting a bit nervous about the whole thing. I'm sure I'll be alright once I get there.