Does rejection piss you off?

dean01

o yeah, rejection pisses me off! just this minute found out that a friend on fb has blocked me, it wouldnt bother me if ide actually done something, this just makes me paranoid, does everyone hate me, are the two friends i have got just talking to me out of pity.
probably close my facebook account again because of this, or should i, because of one persons actions? i hate moments like these!:eek:(

fooj

Rejection hurts, but I've realized that I've unintentionally rejected people and made them feel unwanted myself.

Yah, that's a good point. My avoidance personality can make me appear really indifferent at times, like I'm desperate to get away from a situation which gives the wrong impression.

Dealing with rejection. I just get apathetic. I wish I could get angry, then I'd actually do something about it, instead I just get into this ruminating depressive state and start blaming myself for being born.

Tiercel

It doesn't anger me as much as reinforce this notion I have that I'm not good enough for anyone. So when I get rejected that little voice in the back of my head gets to say "I told you so."

So I've effectively given up trying to find acceptance from women for now. At least until I learn to fully accept myself.

It doesn't really piss me off. I've got rather used to it by now I must say.. It is frustrating sometimes though. :c

mrb

Rejection happens in life weather your sa or not ... its annoying or upsetting , but thats just life , it happens to us all .....

Truthseeker

I've never been rejected in my life because I've never put myself in such situations. In fact, I have rejected at least two girls. One of them so stunningly beautiful that every guy would jump on her. And no I'm not gay, I have social anxiety, which is worse?

Last edited:

alspacka

I've never been rejected in my life because I've never put myself in such situations. In fact, I have rejected at least two girls. One of them so stunningly beautiful that every guy would jump on her. And no I'm not gay, I have social anxiety, which is worse?

The story of my life.

I still feel bad for every girl I've rejected, partially because I honestly liked them most of the time and partially because they tended to be shy as well.