Does this happen to you?

Foxglove

This is something I really hate: I walk down the street, or in a store, and see somebody I know. They see me, too. But, they always wait for me to greet them first. Yes, I know, someone has to make the first move, but why does it always have to be me? I feel that this puts me at a disadvantage, because it gives the other person the option of acting like they didn't see me or hear me, which happens pretty often. Then I have to I feel like a horse's ass. If I don't greet them first, most of the time they don't say anything to me, either. Isn't this weird? Or is it just me who thinks so?

recluse

Most of the time i'm the first to greet people. I think i must be invisible o'r something.

Joldo

This always happens to me. Usually it ends up with me looking at them, they look back at me and neither of us say anything.

It happened a couple of days ago with who used to be a good friend of mine. It hurt so much when she didnt even say anything to me, and it hurt even more because i was too scared to say anything to her. Now I think she'll probabaly be out of my life forever; which is a shame because me and her were so close, she even cried when I left uni :( .

lizz

invisable

thought it was just me ive noticed that in shops people try to avoid me at all cost s family avoid me to so knowing its not just me and if they do talk im always starting the conversation that just makes me panic so i say somthing stupid then they cant get away fast enough lol

Predacon

Depends on the person, if its a casual acquitance, then I leave it up to them to say hello first as I'm not usually bothered if I talk to them or not. If its family or someone I know well then I'll probably say hello first, it depends on if they spot me first or if I spot them.