Does your neutral face look angry or sad?

DillJenkins

Mine usually looks sad. I am kinda depressed but it has always looked really sad. Even when "inside my mind" I feel okay at the moment.

Sometimes people will comment on it and it makes me really anxious and self conscious. It makes me pay attention to how my face looks and sometimes I will try to force smile and it just looks weird and fake.

I dont really know how to fake it till I make it.....lol

Harleyq

My avatar is my neutral face...so whatever impression that gives off. People usually tell me I look anxious when I think I look/feel normal.

Ren Koutaisou

People randomly ask me what's wrong and think I'm mad always. Some people tell me to smile as if it's a command.

"SMILE!"
*arrow through head*

I don't think I ever look angry, but I guess I must look sad because people are always telling me to smile... I hadn't really thought about it much. I'm usually at work when this happens though, so it could either be that I'm not particularly happy about being at work, or if one of the managers says something to me, it's because I'm supposed to be happy/friendly when doing the job.

Jake123

Banned
Angry/serious... Mostly because I'm not really sad, now that I think about it I just hate everything deep down.

philly2bits

I look miserable. When I'm in public I try hum to myself or anything else to make myself look more approachable.

SnowWolf

My mother often commented that I should stop looking angry, I told her I wasn't until she said that, because it's not like I can help the shape of my neutral lips/eyes. I think I look sad or sick mostly due to the stupid dark circles that I can't get rid of.

releaseme

usually, when i'm neutral, it's because i'm deep in thought...and when someone says "smile" it interrupts that thought.
i've noticed though, that in neutral mode, i dont appear angry, happy, or sad, but old.
my kid off in college doesn't help that fact.

B

Bar-AKA-Redzer

angry

picture.php

ForthDimension

I think mine looks Neutral, however many times in the past 10 years ive had people walk past and say "Cheer up it may never happen" so obviously they must of thought i was worried about something. The thing is, i never felt worried at the time, i wasnt even anxious.

I think all the years of peoples crap and their insults have molded my face this way.

MothMan

I definitely look sad but I thinks thats because I'm always tired from not sleeping well. I've been trying to put on a smile but it feels false every time and I'm sure everyone notices

Both I guess. I can look very angry when I'm sad, cuz when I'm sad I'm often mad at myself and at people around me. I also look very angry when I am really angry or stressed out, lol.

But usually people tell me that I have a blissful cute smile.

typewriterx

Neither really. Mine is more of a bored look. I think that might be where some people get the impression that I'm snobbish. That + being shy. I always try to make it look more happy/friendly though, which I guess takes away the neutral factor, but whatever...

Spfreezes

My avatar is my neutral face...so whatever impression that gives off. People usually tell me I look anxious when I think I look/feel normal.

Is that your normal look, then I can't see any anxious look on your face, people are so hard to be understood, maybe they get relaxed when they criticise your look, who knows.