doubts, fears, and uncertanties

matthew brownlee

hello, i have a fear of being mistaken, i fear being wrong in my opinion or judgment, i mentally check over and over that i did not make a mistake, plz help, plzzzz

DaaaBulls

Try and relax. Take a breath. Realize that everyone makes mistakes, everyone makes errors in judgement. There are those who just brush it aside and those who dwell on it. My advice would be to not shy away from having to make decisions because that won't help you. It may make you feel better now because you don't have to deal with it but in the long run you won't have the coping skills because you hid from your problems. I would try and put myself in those situations and everytime you do something, whether it works out or you feel it didn't just don't think about it. Let it go. If you find yourself checking over what or how you acted just think of something else and go and do something to occupy yourself. Over time you will train your brain to just act normally to situations and you won't obsess over every little thing. We are human.

matthew brownlee

thanks bro, i honestly really apreechiate [dunno how to spell that word] your reply, a part of me knew that that was the answer, i guess i just wanted reasurance, which is also a very bad thing too from what i hear