driclor thumbs up

bosh69

Hi guys
just to say i have been using driclor for approx 7 months now. i cant believe it actually works!! I used to be REALLY bad underarms and then discovered this and thought i would give it a try.. You dont need much, im still only half-way through my first roll-on! I maybe over applied it on the first night, coz i was itchy but on the itchy-ometer about 7/10 but like i said it maybe was over eager with it. Next day washed it off & nothing, no sweat or anything couldnt believe it!!! Anyway i only reapply about once every 10 days and i use a cotton wool pad and roll a couple of times on it and wipe it on, its really economical and still dry as a bone.. Lovely!
So yes i would recommend it!
Hope this helps :)

Yeah it works great for me whenever I feel my underarms are in need of it.

I just roll in on at night and dry it with the hairdrier for a minute or two; that stops any irritation occuring.

Glad it's working for you :)

coriander1992

Glad its working for you :)
I tried it, but found the irritation unbearable, but I didn't use a hair dryer, so may try it again tonight :)
ETA: the first time i used it, i went a bit mad with it aswell, but it didn't irritate me the first night i used it, despite me using far too much, only the nights after.

IceLad

I've used driclor for a few years now and find it very useful.

I have to use it very sparingly cause boy does it sting if you put too much on. :evil:

BiGz

unfortunatly for me even the hairdrier didnt stop the irritation, so I've given up. Tryed it on my hands but didnt seem to work

rosieposie

Can't believe it works for all you guys. have tried all the lotions and potions as yet with no luck. booked in for botox in april tho so hopefully that will do the job.