Driving lessons

Jegan

Im still learning to drive but its soo hard when i am on the road with my instructor. I just cant concentrate on what im doing. with all that ansxiety its hard to focus. I went for my driving exam last year and i failed it first time, and i havent been taking the lessons for an year now ( i got demotivated).. after about an year now im back to taking the lessons. I am too nervous when im driving. Im just afraid i will never be able to drive. I hope this doesnt happen.

anyone else experinced this?

p.s sorry for my english.

recluse

Yes I used to be nervous but I've been driving for 9 years now, and It feels like second nature now.

I also failed my test the first time and I can honestly say that I felt like quitting driving, but luckily my instuctor booked me in for a re-test and I passed it. The worst thing you can do is stop lessons for a long period because then you will loose confidence. That's the mistake my sister has been doing, she's 29 and she still hasn't passed her test because she keeps quitting. If you can keep up the lessons no matter what. I know how hard anxiety is to cope with things. Good luck

Jegan

hey..thanks for the reply.. yea its soo hard to be on the road behind the wheel.. but like u say i have to cope with it. Im planing to get a car before this winter..so hopefully i get my license as soon as i can.

Thanx again.

Chrysta

I'm terrifed of driving. I feel totally out of control. I have only pulled the car out of the drive way, but just doing that was hard. I don't like that the car moves by itself.... I just don't like it. I know that I am going to need to learn how, but I just feel like I can't.