*Dudes* Post your pics.....

agoraphobickatie

lostinthemusic you kept talking about being honest, so i'm going to be honest, and i want you to believe what i'm saying, because i have a feeling you won't believe me either way ;) ...but, you're ridiculously good looking! :) love the beard! wish more men could grow nice facial hair! lol anyway, i like the photo!!

and billy_blaze, holy crap! those are both great photos! i adore the bow tie! and the happy face mexican hat pic! lol

agoraphobickatie

lostinthemusic you kept talking about being honest, so i'm going to be honest, and i want you to believe what i'm saying, because i have a feeling you won't believe me either way ;) ...but, you're ridiculously good looking! :) love the beard! wish more men could grow nice facial hair! lol anyway, i like the photo!!

and billy_blaze, holy crap! those are both great photos! i adore the bow tie! and the happy face mexican hat pic! lol

agoraphobickatie

Blabla..

Lostinthemusic , you look good man , you are kucky to be able to grow a beard like that , i don't even have a full beard and i'm approaching my 30's ,

Lostinthemusic

:) Thank you. I believe you...I don't know if it will stick with me, but that is good to hear.

I'm glad you like the beard too because no matter what I'm Honest Abe for Halloween.

Oh, and if that is you in your avatar you are very pretty yourself. If it isn't, you are a lovely person anyways.

Lostinthemusic

Lostinthemusic , you look good man , you are kucky to be able to grow a beard like that , i don't even have a full beard and i'm approaching my 30's ,

Thanks Blabla..

Just for the record though I'm less worried about my looks than my behavior/lack of behavior. Still, I very much appreciate it. I just get caught up in my own little world too easily, since you're here I'm sure you understand :)

agoraphobickatie

:) Thank you. I believe you...I don't know if it will stick with me, but that is good to hear.

I'm glad you like the beard too because no matter what I'm Honest Abe for Halloween.

Oh, and if that is you in your avatar you are very pretty yourself. If it isn't, you are a lovely person anyways.

thank you in return for your kind words :) and that is me in my avatar, lol

..aaand honest abe for halloween is a pretty bitchin' costume idea!!

Vampayah88

billy_blaze you look like a great funny guy I'd love to hang out with!:D

Lostinthemusic - definitely keep the beard baby!;) but don't let it grow longer.

Blabla..

Just for the record though I'm less worried about my looks than my behavior/lack of behavior. Still, I very much appreciate it. I just get caught up in my own little world too easily, since you're here I'm sure you understand :)

Yeah i understand , but in my case , i don't think i look good at all , and my anxiety comes from not liking myself , i don't want people to see me , look at me

Lostinthemusic

Its great because no matter how I act I'll still be seen as a pretty lively Abe compared to what I assume people's assumptions are about the man himself. Plus I will have much less to worry about.

Blabla..

Thank you Lostinthemusic , you have done more than enough by simply reading my post , things can change but i have to change them myself , i really appreciate the support

Kiwong

Below is a photo from last weekend's half marahton. Just turned 49. Not too much worried about what I look like, I'm so happy to be able to run.

Last edited:

Blabla..

you look great kiwong ! it's a nice picture , and you must be in good physical shape , i wish i could run like that

Vampayah88

Screaming-Fans.jpg

screaming-fans.jpg

:D