Eminem fans?

Jegan

Hey friends.. If you like eminem's songs .. which one is your favourite songs by him?..I am a die hard fan of eminem. Every one of his songs i listen to makes me feel like he's talking to me and about me..he's soo great..maybe because he's dealing with alot of problems him self..depression..anxiety..adiction ..and he also had a tough life growing up..which i can relate.. he always brings me up when im feeling so low..I LOVE the song "not afraid" and "beautifull" by Eminem.. you guys should listen to it too.. and please post your favourite songs by him.. thanx :)

YouTube - Eminem - Not Afraid

Emily_G

Not sure I'd call myself an Enimen fan....but I like some of his songs. Some of his lyrics are pretty powerful.....some is just vulgar and turn-off-ish.

Lost Girl

I'm not a die-hard fan, but I was once upon a time... he is my favourite rapper though. Amazing lyrical skills and he is a crack up! but he can also be really deep and real as well. Yeah he's pretty great. He gets a lot of criticism for being rude and offensive and whatever else, but listen to his songs, and you soon realize that he's a smart and deep guy. The Marshall Mathers LP is my favourite album from him, slim shady lp too... There's a few of his songs that I just love but it's been a while since I've listened to him so I'd struggle to name them...at the top of my head...As the world turns, If I had...ahhh gotta go! But I'll post vids later

lunarla

Convenient thread since his new album was leaked! (tho you should buy it if you like it, k guiz >:[) And yeah, I'm definitely into Em even though you wouldn't guess it by the look of me, lol. I have waves of listening to his albums. Sampling on the new one is so good. Even the Rhianna collab is really good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OYjFvkWzU0

(Also it's hard not to be a bit attracted to someone who has that kind of presence when he performs, lol. jus' sayin')

ughih8ocd

I used to be a really into Eminems music but that was back in like 99'-03'

but recently nah I ain't feeling his shiit at all.

ughih8ocd

Convenient thread since his new album was leaked! (tho you should buy it if you like it, k guiz >:[) And yeah, I'm definitely into Em even though you wouldn't guess it by the look of me, lol. I have waves of listening to his albums. Sampling on the new one is so good. Even the Rhianna collab is really good.

YouTube - Eminem - 25 To Life (Recovery CDQ)

(Also it's hard not to be a bit attracted to someone who has that kind of presence when he performs, lol. jus' sayin')

actually that's a good song.

worrywort

Eminem is brilliant! I love him. One of the most important artists around today I reckon. His first two albums I thought were genius...his later stuff I haven't liked quite so much but it's still good. I just love the way he raps...I love that he actually has something to say and he says it so effectively....and I love the rhythms in his voice and rhymes....and his imagination....yea, Eminem is awesome!

YouTube - Eminem-Brain damage

Lea

Banned
Eminem is great, I think everything about him is perfect (artwise), and although I find rap a bit hard digestible, I must say he is a personality which stands out and his songs are really good too.

Danfalc

Banned
Even the Rhianna collab is really good.

I do wonder about the little Wayne Collab though...I know it makes business sense as he's popular commercially and it will sell records.

But honestly to me Lil Wayne is 100% pure garbage,he sound like he is whining in a kids voice all the time.Add to that it's weird not to have d12,Dre or Fifty on the album.

I like the album but it's a very different album to his other one's.Takes himself a lot more seriously.

Daz

I do wonder about the little Wayne Collab though...I know it makes business sense as he's popular commercially and it will sell records.

But honestly to me Lil Wayne is 100% pure garbage,he sound like he is whining in a kids voice all the time.Add to that it's weird not to have d12,Dre or Fifty on the album.

I like the album but it's a very different album to his other one's.Takes himself a lot more seriously.

Couldn't agree more with everything you stated above Dan

lunarla

Yeah, I'm not into that one either. It's kinda funny though because then Em comes in and completely blows weezy out. He doesn't even have a flow, I can't even take it seriously - hard to listen to, lol (Lil Wayne). But yeah, when I saw the track listing and collabs, I didn't really blame Eminem for trying to stick with the times/what's popular right now, etc.

overcome.

I mostly prefer his older music. I do really like Beautiful, though. Mainly I like classics like The Way I Am, Stan, Sing For The Moment, Lose Yourself. I think many people can relate to the lyrics in some way.

unworldly

My oldest daughter introduced me to Eminem's music several years ago and I've been hooked ever since! I love that man.