emotions

Chrisfishes

The more I am realizing about myself in this waking up process in amazing. I'm 27 now and can't remember having a wide range of emotions in my life. I think I was either scared or relieved I wasn't scared and reacted accordingly. I didn't see at as fear then but I recognize it now as fear. Does anybody else feel like this? Also do you find there is anybody you can be around that you are not affected by your sp, or is it everyone?

InMyTree

Not sure what you mean by your first question but I never get sp around close friends or family,, is this the same with everyone?

Chilling__Echo

i'm not too sure what you mean, are you saying for the a long time you were either scared or glad you weren't scared when really all the time you were scared?

if that's what you're talking about, alot of the time i'll lash out at people in anger when really i'm just feeling the affects of pride being stomped on, and fear of seeming stupid.

Chrisfishes

I guess more what i was saying was that I can't remember the last time I was really angry or really sad or really happy more of just a mono-emotion, if that makes sense. When I am around people I am worrying/scared/tense and when I am on my own, I almost feel relieved but not much else. So the only emotion I feel is fear. I can't think of other emotions can anyone help me out?

unleashed

a buddhist told me that people act out of either love or fear. im feeling a lot at the moment. it really hurts. a lot.