Ending up alone

Chilling__Echo

i'm not even going into my love life - i'm sick of it myself. but is anyone else afraid of ending up alone? as in, never being married?

i feel really needy alot and hate feeling that way and everytime i see someone in the family that's old and never been married, my stomach drops. or i hear about divorce rates, and i want to cry. i'm 19 but i'm basically scrambling for a husband!! i need to quit!!

can anyone relate?

just of of curiousity, has anyone here gone through a divorce?

arlequin

You're not the only one. I also think many times I'll end up alone. More than that I'm worried to end up alone and sick, and I can't move or do things by myself, that's what I'm most afraid of.
But I try not to think about it (it's not easy) cause we never know what the future holds. Maybe we'll be very well by that time and we have been having a tough time all these years thinking about it. And maybe we'll be bad. So we better try to enjoy it now and instead of thinking we'll be alone we have to thing about what to do so it won't happen.
Greetings.

kattness

yeah im 17 and already feel that i need to grab hold of anything i can get.
i have a boyfriend....... i dunno if i even love him,its just i need him there to feel better about myself and safe.
I know if he wasnt there i would find it hard to get another boyfriend.

the whole marriage thing cropped up in my head afew months ago, i just feel its the only think to make me feel secure....we are so young to,i would just love to enjoy myself but the feeling i would get if i was dumped just 100% overtakes all of it!
so pathetic!

LittleMissScareAll

I know I'll be alone forever. I hoped I was wrong. But I'm never wrong on these things. I've always felt like I'll always be alone/never be married or anything. I see myself as a grumpy old woman with a house full of cats, and no people around. Either that or I won't be around much longer. But either way, I'll always be alone.

Actually I like seeing older people who have never been married...it makes me feel just a tiny bit better in knowing I'm not the only one. I hate seeing couples and stuff though. It makes me so jealous; I know I'm a bad person but I can't be happy for people if I'm not happy for my own self.

Meatwad

I feel the same was Chilling_Echo and kattness. it's one of my biggest fears. I don't want to be without someone and I don't want to live alone! If I don't have a boyfriend/husband I see myself just living with my parents still

redlady

I'm not afraid of ending up alone - i'm someone who can be alone and not feel lonely. I really don't think i will ever get married. I doubt that i will ever be open and close enough with someone to marry them. In the relationships that i have had i always keep most of myself to myself.

Horatio

I doubt I will ever be married although I would very much like to be one day.

As I am right now Im not ready to be married... hell shouldnt I worry about finding a date first :? still havent figured out how to get a date, let alone a wife! haha

but in the end... I dont want to live my entire life alone