ETS in Singapore?

I will be traveling to Singapore area and was thinking about geting the ETS done. Any information with any doctors in that area that can do the surgery? WOuld this even be a good idea?

ysh

No answer to your question, but have you tried iontophoresis? Hidrex, Idromed, Idrostar, Drionic or other devices... Could be worth a try before going for ETS. It works for quite a lot of people with severe hands and feet HH. You can even order some of these devices with a money back guarantee if it doesn't work.

Sprawling

Ionto is definitely worth a try compared to the potential risks of ETS. I've been successfully using ionto for about 6 years now and prior I did consider ETS. ETS should be your last option/consideration.

Felipe

At least search about reflexive (compensatory) sweating before going to a doctor to have your ETS done. No doctor will tell you all the truth about that. Only information from people who actually underwent ETS will show you the real picture.
Doctors will probably tell you reflexive sweating will be temporary, or some bull**** like that...