Everybody wants to live in London.

Silvio

From Russian Billionaires to former Prime Ministers of Pakistan, everyone wants to live in London. Only just this week i saw Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna & Hannah Montanna shopping in Oxford Street.

Silvio

SocialRetahd said:
london is a flithy place to live.

How the fuck would you know & if it's so filthy like you say, why do so many wealthy people wanna reside here.?? Do you spout such stupid comments because you are a low-life pesant with no money & no life to speak of.??

SocialRetahd

People reside there because it's the hip thing to do.

Look at member only jackets, disco, and the macarana. All crap, but very popular at one time.

When you aren't blinded by the pop culture bullshit, you'll see a city with one of the highest concentrations of air pollution in the world and decrepit buildings everywhere you look.

It's not cool to buy american, think american, or live in america. it's a traitor fad.

Silvio

London was "hip" back in the 60's, today it's sought after.

The Macarena, Disco etc was popular with people like you who have dog poo for brains.. Former Prime Ministers & Clay Aitkin are all very intelligent people who don't do what everyone else is doing.

SocialRetahd

What you said was such nonsense.

You are such an idiot, I'm not even going to waste my time sorting this out.

Silvio

WoW Wee, another Internet tough guy.. What are you, some kind of Sheriiff of this board..??
Who the fuck asked you to sort out anything anyway..??