everyone keeps asking me what do i have

Anonymous

At work, when "were" talking in group(i don't even say a word), people keep asking me why don't i talk & stuff like that and i always say i don't know.I never know if i should answer because they can start saying more about me and not be comprehensible.

Anonymous

Just tell them that you think you are smarter than the rest of them and that you would rather appear aloof and withdrawn than risk saying something that would damage your ego.

Tell them that while they are all allowed to say stupid things that don't always make sense, you live by a higher standard of perfection which keeps you from saying anything at meetings.

Anonymous

that might make you come across as an arrogant prick

i suggest that you say that you'll speak when you feel you have something you want to say

there's nothing wrong with saying nothing at meetings.....the most interesting and enjoyable things in life do not occur at work meetings

GettingThere

If you would like to make light of the situation you could say that you would rather remain quiet and be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and confirm it. :)

RoboLobster

Sometimes to me it seems the more quiet you are, the more people are interested in you. I'm like this too around people I don't know, I just play it off as being the "strong, quiet type". 8)