Everything is going wrong in my life all at once

lifesnotfair

Sums it up, i get the flu, get a infection, have to work and deal with shitty policies, then vehicle starts to act funny.. basically its not fair.. and not to mention women.. thats a whole other story in itself.

maggie

That sucks! But things have to get better from here right? I can totally relate to the vehicle problems- mainly the money it takes to fix, but the interaction with whoever is gonna fix it, that freaks me out :evil: One time my stupid car (it was the alternater) broke down on my way to work at 4 o'clock in the morning...I was on a sideroad in the country and I had to walk to farmhouse to use phone... all things that freak me out on a normal day. 8O The woman thing..don't know what to say about that :wink:

Scottish_Player

My car has needed its front brakes done for about 3months now and i cant get my self to take it in and do it,Why? well i will have to phone the garage i go to to make an appointment and i hate using phones then its just me being me and making somthing out of nothing.When i do drop my car off i will have to walk it back home as i hate using busses and its a few miles,there is garages nearer me but ive used this one before,maybe i will wait till my brakes fail and then get it done :?

firelily

Hey at least you have a car :D I'm stuck catching the bus! Waaay more interaction required there. I never know who might get on and then I'll have to talk to them for the whole trip. And then there are over talkative bus drivers. Yep I'd be happy with any car at all!

maggie

i know the feeling worrydoll :( I had a crap day at work, only just because of me and anxiety, and tried to "pull" myself out of it all day, but just wouldn't happen. Makes me mad :evil:

lifesnotfair

well when your work is screwing u over, you have to wake up to go there, and you realize your vehicle is not working correctly.. well chalk up one for me, because that is what happened to me..

pitkreet

firelily said:
Hey at least you have a car :D I'm stuck catching the bus! Waaay more interaction required there. I never know who might get on and then I'll have to talk to them for the whole trip. And then there are over talkative bus drivers. Yep I'd be happy with any car at all!

Do they really have buses in Australia? With passengers and drivers and everything? I thought it was just all sand, poisonous spiders, crocs and Madge Bishop?