extremely shy.

bandit

I am very shy! I can not talk to a girl, I can not dance because I start feeling that everybody looks at me or laughs at me, what can I do? Please help me! Since 3 years I have tried to go on a date but I do not have the courage to go to the girl I have a crush on and tell her what I feel.

Septor

When it comes right down to it, the only thing you can do is go out there and do it.Yea easier said then done but that's really the only way it's going to happen.Remember the first step is always the hardest.

Maybe you should put asking that girl out, on hold for a little bit and try to build your self confidence some, so it will be easier to ask her out later.Just little things and then gradually move up from there.

If you really feel you don't dance good do something about it, practice or takes some classes.

I know you probably heard this all before but good luck anyways.I hope you ask that girl out.

Lance24

hello all..nice forum.

I agree that you should put the dating thing on hold for a while. Focus on yourself and for once, do what you do because you find it cool, because it appeals to you, not to the other gender.

I took on running. It gave me a strange "buzz" and I kept at it. That led me to weight lifting, cycling, boxing, and the whole endurance sports thing.

I'm sure you have some undiscovered passions too. Women in general like someone with hobbies, interests, sports cars or whatever, something they crave which they will sacrifice the world to get. Find yours and I bet ya it wont be too long before a hot chick comes along the way !