Facebook...

FOR REAL

Banned
aye me, im on facebook, but its too fkn complicated for me, plus some of my familly members are on mines. so i have to watch what im saying sometimes.

Noca

Banned
I have all those and am on Facebook however I do not post anything on there related to my mental illnesses.

FOR REAL

Banned
There is absolutely no way I can bare having Facebook. I actually opened an account and found all of my childhood friends on it plus other people I knew, family members and so, but canceled it within a month. It was too much for me to handle plus, my inactivity with it was just ridiculous.

i did the same with BEBO delete, and no regrets:)

I use myspace, bebo and facebook! i deleted my bebo account quite a lot then created it again, repeat that a few times...

Oh and I delted my myspace one then then creating it again!

I’ve been using it for the last four to five months. It’s a good place to make friends – if you have none in real life, it’s given me a bit of confidence as well.

If any of you want to add, I’m at Dean Foster | Facebook

FOR REAL

Banned
Just watching those party pics on facebook makes me depressed...

i agree completely! and when people type stuff in like "cant wait, going on holiday for 3 three weeks in turkey" or somewhere like that!
i want to snap thier fingers off :D

or the other great one is "going to work in 5 minutes" !!! i dont care if your going to the moon in 5 fkn minutes!! p1ss off!!:mad:

uykucu

i have a facebook account. but my friend list is just eight people. all of them has SA. i don't use facebook for social activities. besides i can't.

Off The Wall

I just deleted my myspace, i have bebo.. dont use it though, i think i even have hi5? if anyone else has a clue what that is...

I just use facebook now, all important people are on that, and a few extras lol. You can add me, send me a message with your links, or ask for mineee. I'd post it but ya know... never know what you find when you google people.. (like anyone is gonna google me.. but ya never know...)