Facial Hyperhidrosis when I am anxious..

Piglet Boy

Today, I had a spontaneous social large event. It spurred my brain to instantly go dizzy and worry. I had to pop in an ativan because of it being so sudden.

Yeah, an instant .50MG of ativan on top of my xanax / robinul. I couldn't feel relaxed till about 5-10 min. I had to defer myself to the bathroom/water fountain to try cool down. Eventually I did but I noticed I didn't sweat 'excessively crazy, had I not been on any meds.

Any ideas?

I was on .5MG XANAX + 1MG Robinul

When I woke up, I felt so spent and tired.

mwas

Besides all the medication you are talking about, I have found huge comfort in Dr. Bach's Rescue Remedy....ever heard of it? I have never had anything better.

margiehope

Not for me to "prescribe", but 1 or 2 mg of Robinul wouldn't do anything for my craniofacial HH. I routinely take 4-6 mg. Less if it's cold, more (up to 8 mg) if it's really hot & humid.

Piglet Boy

Not for me to "prescribe", but 1 or 2 mg of Robinul wouldn't do anything for my craniofacial HH. I routinely take 4-6 mg. Less if it's cold, more (up to 8 mg) if it's really hot & humid.

Now in those instances, have anxiety, or panic attacks triggered u into sweating?

That's my issue, if I am triggered by something I will sweat, though I have not gone up to that much dosage, so I don't know if such a high dosage will contain my body from sweating.