family

hansy

i have a history of self harm, i just came home and my mum was annoyed coz i was drunk and she told me she left a razor out especially for me... how fuckin harsh, shes meant 2 b my mum. i wanna kill myslef now

tupac

whoa, thats just plain cold. dont do anything crazy now, parents just dont know how hard our lives are. i wish i lived on my own, i'd have one less thing to worry about.do your parents know about u having SA?

hansy

well i did, and i just told my mum and she dont care, she gone back 2 sleep. im off to a&e on my own ina mo, i just relised how much she doesnt care,,, and it hurts...

tupac

your mom sucks. i cant believe she dont care.im sorry for you but i can honestly say that if my mom didnt care about me, i wouldnt care about her either.i guess u shouldnt count on her for support. and being on your own aint so bad. when you get through a difficult period of your life you can look back and say wow i did it on my own and you can feel proud of yourself for that. it'll make you a stronger person.

hansy

i wish i was proud but at the minute im not proud of what ive done or the fact im gonna fuck up my job thru not goin in tommorow, ive messed up big time , if she'd left me alone when i got in i would have been fine... i hate her

tupac

well i guess you should call in sick and take a break. just take the day off be be alone and get yourself together just do something fun. i hope it works out for you but if it doesnt, just remember its not the end of the world.

dizzydolly

Dont know what to say to you really hun , but try not to let things get you too down ,you can always come on here and let off steam to us.