famous social phobics

xxaimsxx

I know he was a little shy. But in some interviews i've watched he didnt look all that nervous to me. I've seen worse.

Theres a guitarist who i've seen whos called 'buckethead' but i cant quite work out if its an act he does and pretends to be shy like most have said.

Also some people who are shy get famous because they are likeable and sweet. Not everyone has to be loud to be noticed. :)

xxaimsxx

Paris hilton's another one. To look at her you wouldnt think shes shy but she is extremely quiet and i dont think its an act.

CC81

Meg White, the drummer from the White Stripes has had issues with anxiety. They had to cancel a tour because of it but she has recovered apparently. Not sure if it was SA or not though. I wouldn't blame her, getting up on stage in front of so many people would be terrifying. I used to be in a small band and doing a gig in front of ten people was bad enough!

Krista

Joey Jordison

Joey3.jpg

Kick ass drummer for Slipknot. Incredibly intelligent, considered one of the fastest drummers in the world.

When asked to describe himself in three words, he replied: "Introverted, quiet and attentive."

Iseesky

kristen stewart? I think that's her name. She the girl in twilight.

Yes, you beat me to it!
I absolutely adore her!
Everyone considers her arrogant and stuck up, but to me she just seems plain nervous during interviews. Fiddling with her hair, clothing...Avoiding eye contact. I feel like I can totally relate to her.