Favourite Bands??

Emosocks

I'm feeling bored.....My favourite bands are MCR, Fall out Boy, Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the veil, Black veil brides, smashing pumpkins....yeah etc etc what are yours?? :):giggle:

Kiwong

The Cure

Robert Smith is a poet, he gets headlands and beaches and the ocean.

Last edited:

jimmy75

Definitely Sparks. I think they're woefully underrated seeing as they've been continually producing high quality music since the early 70s.

Rawz

A possible top ten for me:

Switchfoot
Buckethead
Bright Eyes
Megadeth
Ghoul
Nirvana
Soundgarden
Daft Punk
Pink Floyd
Foo Fighters

It's hard to pick favorites. With a music collection of 15,000 songs, I have so much stuff that I really like.

TreeBones

Just bands?....
The cure, And One, porcupine tree, neurosonic, rasputina, avenged sevenfold, switchblade symphony, the dresden dolls/amanda palmer, Josephine foster, Korn, larkin grimm, Depeche mode, dance gavin dance, ghost town, metallica, dream theater, orion rigel dommisse, collide, starfu****.... hmm I know I'm leaving some out but I can't think of all of them.

THeCARS1979

Avril Lavigne if she counts as a band, but if counting bands, i love the oldies so the CARS, Pink Floyd, the Doors, Yes, Rush, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, the Who, Led Zeppelin are among top bands

i love the oldies so the CARS, Pink Floyd, the Doors, Yes, Rush, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, the Who, Led Zeppelin are among top bands

I read this and almost started jamming my air guitar. Add tom petty, ted nugent, iron maiden, iron butterfly, ozzy,