Fear of LETTUCE!

Anonymous

I got a head of lettuce. Well, it's just a head of lettuce. Lettuce is a transformation of a dead cougar that suffered a relapse on the lion's toe. And he swallowed the lion and something happened The ... see, the ... Gloria and Tommy, they're two heads and they're not whales. But they escaped with herds of vomit, and things like that.

Uh, ... there's Joe DiMaggio, Tommy Henrich, Bill Dickey, Phil Rizzuto, John Esclavera, Del Crandell, Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, Roy Mantle, Bob Chance ... Dead people ... they want to be fucked ... by this outlaw.

Well, you see, I have to leave the hospital. I'm supposed to have an operation on my legs, you know. And it comes to me pretty sickly that I don't want to keep my legs. That's why I wish I could have an operation.
I didn't have any legs to begin with. So I would imagine that if I was a fast runner, I'd be scared to be a wife, because I had a splinter inside of my head of lettuce.

Anonymous

She is peeling potatoes, got hold of the peeler, she does not want that potato, she is putting it back, because she thinks it has a knobble like a penis, she has a dirty mind, she is peeling potatoes, now she is peeling potatoes, now she is washing them.

Anonymous

Wise Man said:
She is peeling potatoes, got hold of the peeler, she does not want that potato, she is putting it back, because she thinks it has a knobble like a penis, she has a dirty mind, she is peeling potatoes, now she is peeling potatoes, now she is washing them.

Blade-blah.... and soon the ugly potato reared it's ugly penis head... "dirty-dirty, you seep your nasty seed into my mind" Oh, god... if only the head of cabage could hide it's foul taste....

I must go and talk to the watermelon king now..... my nasty little hand, whom I named spanky.... grab the knife...." you aren't going anywheres!......"

Anonymous

Could all of this emphasis on lettuce be attributed to the lack of lettuce? Perhaps this could all be remedied by getting a little head?

:) :oops:

Yossarian

Hehehehe :lol: .......

Maybe but if anyones interested I don't put out unless they buy me colliflowers :wink:

Anonymous

Damn! Now you've given me a lettuce fetish -- gotta go jerk off while sniffing lettuce leaves and thinking about boobies.