fear of the unknown

creep_x

Sometimes i feel this fear within me.. without any apparent reason.. its like more of a panic attack.. but i don't seem to understand why am I getting it.. even when I feel everything is going on fine.. its like something is eating me from within.. n its not just fear ... i think its also accompanied by a depression .. but a depression coz of an unknown reason... maybe I am manic depressive.. I don't know...
We all understand depression & anxiety.. but depression & anxiety without any apparent cause seems to be really strange
Does anyone experience the same things?

recluse

Depression and anxiety can hit anyone regardless of their situation, you could have a person who has a loving family, good job, money, nice house, nice car who has depression so it's not always situational.

I see people who are in much worse situations than me for example people who are paralyzed, or have a terminal illness yet i can't help getting depressed, and it makes me feel gulity for being depressed, but it's not something i can have control over.

de

creep_x said:
Sometimes i feel this fear within me.. without any apparent reason.. its like more of a panic attack.. but i don't seem to understand why am I getting it.. even when I feel everything is going on fine.. its like something is eating me from within.. n its not just fear ... i think its also accompanied by a depression .. but a depression coz of an unknown reason... maybe I am manic depressive.. I don't know...
We all understand depression & anxiety.. but depression & anxiety without any apparent cause seems to be really strange
Does anyone experience the same things?
yeah i go through spells like that, sometimes days ,sometimes weeks even when everything is fine and all ive been doin is hiding in my room and working it feels like ive done something really bad im in a constant state of depression anxiety and panic im like that at the moment
i guess i try to keep my mind busy by doing stuff ,anything and drink though that isnt very good advice but the feeling is like my body is ready to get a panic attack and its just waiting for an opurtunity so im very tense and edgy or like ive forgotten something really important but i cant remember what it is

CPA23

I'm the same way. For some reason, I always fear the future, even though I'm a college graduate and currently attend grad school in Tennessee. I always picture the "worst case scenario" and sometimes I just can't stop it. It's like my mind would have these continuous thoughts and I'm trying to control them. The good news is that I'm better at managing my thoughts and keeping my sanity!!