Feeling miserable!!

LilMissTragic

Hello everyone. Just needed to get this off my chest and to see wether or not I'm making a fuss about nothing. Today whilst my fiance was at work I thought I'd put a pretty dress on and wear some make up and do my hair. I dont do this often as I prefer my baggy hideawayl. I then went to the shop where he works as he was due his break...this was a big thing for me to do...anyways, When he saw me he just said, hello, follow me, then went on to talk about work work and more work...i pointed out to him that I'd actually made an affort to look more feminine and he says yeh, i ntoiced, you look lovely...then carried on about work.
I actually now feel really ugly yet again!!!

Anonymous

I think you should tell your finance how he made you feel. I think he may have been very proud of the job he does and trying to impress you, or if he was complaining, he might have been looking for some sympathy from you & neglecting you and your needs in the process. I'm sure he meant it when he said you looked lovely, but he probably always thinks you are lovely no matter how your are dressed, but I would talk about it with him if you aren't certain! You should be able to communicate & tell him how you feel (felt)! Communication is a big part of a relationship, at least, it should be!
Good luck!

LilMissTragic

Hey thanks for the sympathy.
I did tell my fiance how I felt later when he came home, he felt terrible...but then that made me feel guilty. And, you were right, he says he thinks I look beautiful every day no matter what I'm wearing, even in the mornings whilst i'm drooling on my pillow...lol
Awwww and thankyou for the hug abby xxx

Anonymous

shoot!!
definitely talk to him ... i mean thats what i would do because i was putting myself in ur situation and that feel pretty awful like ur being slapped acroos ur face.
yeah i agree ...i bet ur lovely but if he makes u feel wrong then tell him cuz it sux to have no communitcation with ur fiance... i mean he's gonna be ur husband rite?
get used to communication.
and i thought u was pretty brave to dress up.... YOU GO GIRL!!!! (heh..heh...heh) :p

LilMissTragic

I can communicate with my fiance, its just that when I'm upset i become this big blubbering mess so he cant understand a word I'm saying...lol. Then that makes me feel really stupid. Its a great relationship though as his mum also suffers from depression and shes a bit socialphobic so he knows where I'm coming from. I just wish I wasn't so emotional.

And Jess, you seem like the sorta person I'd like to have as a best friend. Cant you come live near me?...lol.

Anonymous

awwww thanx that was really nice of u to say.
ohhh so u do communicate... but it's just when u get upset :x
i think that i sorta go thorugh sumthin like that... like whenever my friends or sumthing like that make fun of me or tease me i can get really upset and dont know what to say... and then i say something ... then it even doesnt make sense to me... lol all i could do is turn bright red... i totally hate that feeling!!!! :evil:
heyy just out of curiosity how old r u?? and ur fiance?
make sum room..cuz im packin my bags n movin in to disturb ur peace with ur fiance....
nahh im juss foolin :p