fell down a welll

Anonymous

hiiya i just fell down a well and couldnt get out. had to call for help scraming my head off. now my sp is cured. i faced the ultiimate humiliation of wearing a harness that made me look liike sbsp in fronyt of the whole world and oii im so pisssed right now wooohey southern comfort rulesssss

Chilling__Echo

what?? if this is for real, go you! what are the chances of that happening... how'd you fall down a well??

and if this isn't for real, very creative

Yossarian

Well, well, well........:oops:

ICK!!! The wicked witch of the west (or mum as I don't like to call her) drinks Southern Comfort. It's too sweet and sickly for my tastes now but I did like it once. What's sbsp??

Yossarian

Oh..... I've heard talk of him but I'm not up to date with todays hipsters :cry: I'm gutted the new Captain Scarlet is on Saturday mornings!! Schedulers are sick people.

Anonymous

chicken said:
hiiya i just fell down a well and couldnt get out. had to call for help scraming my head off. now my sp is cured. i faced the ultiimate humiliation of wearing a harness that made me look liike sbsp in fronyt of the whole world and oii im so pisssed right now wooohey southern comfort rulesssss

Cool, i'll give this a try today as it seems like a probable cure for sp.

I'm just going to practise scraming my head off first - which way should I twist?

And this "wooohey southern comfort" you speak of? It is Dolly Parton's bosom, right? Does she work Sunday's?