Felling so ordinary or ugly somedays...

Pink_Paula

I feel ugly and ordinary everyday, i've never liked what i look like, there's not one thing about me that i find remotely nice.

agoraphobickatie

i have to agree with the girls... i don't know what it is about the looks thing.. i'm actually really confident in my personality and how i view things, opinions of things, etc etc. but i have so many issues with my physical self.. seriously, from the top of my head down to my toes there's just not really anything i like. i actually do receive compliments from people i know and random people that i just see at the store or something, but none of that changes how i feel about myself at all... our self confidence doesn't come from anyone but us.. i understand that OTHER people may like what they see, but I don't.. also, people talk about 'accepting' how you look and learning to love yourself, but i see my only option as changing myself to look how i want.. luckily, exercise helps with anxiety/sleep/etc AND my confidence issue, haha :) fifty birds with one stone!

LycraPantiies92

I feel ugly and ordinary everyday, i've never liked what i look like, there's not one thing about me that i find remotely nice.

Ah you're a pretty laydee! :D and i know coz i've seen your photos, so it's no lie or made up [:
And you have a good skinny figure aswell, i'm jealous of that lol, i'm a bit fat now..well i've put on more weight.x

Pink_Paula

Ah you're a pretty laydee! :D and i know coz i've seen your photos, so it's no lie or made up [:
And you have a good skinny figure aswell, i'm jealous of that lol, i'm a bit fat now..well i've put on more weight.x

Awwwww thankies so much ::eek::

and you are stunning, i've seen your pics as well ::p: you totally don't look fat at all...i mean that!

agoraphobickatie

Katie, you are no exception to my prior reply.

What is it with you pretty girls?!

i don't know endy! haha :( i guess i have a picture in my head of what i'd like to be.. i'd like to be more in shape and athletic, i realize i can't exactly change my facial features or anything, but that's not my biggest issue with myself... i'm rather tall for a girl and it's just a bit annoying to tower over short friends or feel uncomfortable around perfectly fine average height guys, haha.. i think my confidence is definitely something that will grow, i just have a lot that i'm working on at the time :) haha