finally,someone else knows how i feel.

JCR

Hi, my name is jason & i hav been recently diagnosed with social anxiety. growing up i was nervous & shy as a child. i hav sufferd with it since i was 12, now im 28 & it hasnt gotten any easier to deal with. i hav always been worried wat other people think & never thought i am good enough. Social phobia has destroyd everything ive workd hard for in life. The more i learn bout our illness, the less ashamed i start 2 feel bout myself.

First of all.......let me say that you have done well for saying that you are not ashamed for having SA.

I also was very nervous and shy as a child that it affected me whiles I grew up now im 26 and I am still suffering .

You have come to the right place for support and help as I joined in May and I have got nothing but support. :wink: [/quote]

JCR

yeah, i feel alot beta just knowing wat it is that we hav. its made it easier 4 me 2 accept it.

Septor

JCR said:
Hi, my name is jason & i hav been recently diagnosed with social anxiety. growing up i was nervous & shy as a child. i hav sufferd with it since i was 12, now im 28 & it hasnt gotten any easier to deal with. i hav always been worried wat other people think & never thought i am good enough. Social phobia has destroyd everything ive workd hard for in life. The more i learn bout our illness, the less ashamed i start 2 feel bout myself.

I feel and had a lot of the same experiences you have.You are not the only person with these feeling.Anyways welcome to spw Jcr. :D :D