For males who have high intamcy drive

Moses199

I think you make a great point, and Moses is skipping over this very obvious fact. By all accounts I am "white" and average looking, and obviously it is not a magic ticket for getting girls. They rarely ever approach me, and I can barely even make myself say hello. Online dating doesn't work, I mean I can get replies but it always leads nowhere.
So you're saying you never had a GF in your life?
Like you already know Bronson, I went out for 5 month (almost everyday) working my butt off to find a gf and never came back with at lease ONE. I even became much more socially confident and talked to them easier but that wasn't enough. I'm 100% sure if i was fair skin i would had 1 gf out of that venture. I had so many numbers but they all flaked and stop responding to my text messages. The only girl who wanted accept offer for date was very unattractive nerdy girl who at the time i only talked her as "practice" to improve my game. I wasn't attracted to her at all.

Yes big part was my game/skills but really my game was in beginners level. If a fair skin guy with SOCIAL ANXIETY was in same situation and had same game as me, going out for 5month almost everyday he would've had way more results.

White/latin/asian/indian/arab women prefer white males more than black males (That's alot of races favoring you guys). You guys have so many options over a black person. I know for a fact if a white SA'er from this forum embarked in the same journey as me going out for 5month trying to get a gf he would've succeeded within the first month. And to add more, he would've got a new girl each month at the least!! I truly hate these women.

Moses199

Actually was wrong for saying because i'm "black i never had a gf. The reason why i never had one is because because i am Nilotic African (South Sudanese). These are pics of my race below, notice how we don't look like african-americans:
1. http://ir.blogs.ie.edu/files/2011/07/2011-07-05T101252Z_01_GOT04_RTRIDSP_3_SOUTH-SUDAN.jpg
2. http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images...10299741043/Juba-South-Sudan-Sudan-Pe-002.jpg

I don't have an african much of an accent because i been in America since i was 7yrs old. However, i don't even look like african-americans so even most african-american girls didn't like me. I used to get made fun alot by african-americans for my skin color. But this is NOT the reason why i don't like dark skin girls. I believe the reason i don't like dark skin women is because of social conditioning caused from the fair skin beauty standards in society and mass media. This is why you have women in Africa bleaching their skins and wearing long hair weaves to imitate fair skin races.

None of my Sudanese friends ever had a GF in middle school or high school accept for one who was a tall 6'8 basketball star who popularity got him 1 gf. If he was fair skin i'm sure he would've had tons more gfs from his status. I can't believe he had one gf even though he was the high school basektball star going to play for a D1 top college. He had an INCREDIBLY high intimacy drive because he always talked about which girls he liked and their attractiveness. I grew up with him all my life so i know everything about him.

Last edited:

Bronson99

White/latin/asian/indian/arab women prefer white males more than black males (That's alot of races favoring you guys). You guys have so many options over a black person. I know for a fact if a white SA'er from this forum embarked in the same journey as me going out for 5month trying to get a gf he would've succeeded within the first month. And to add more, he would've got a new girl each month at the least!! I truly hate these women.

Hating women is not the answer. As long as you show them respect, there will be a girl for you. Women tend not to have high standards or very particular taste, etc.

Megaten

So you're saying you never had a GF in your life?
Like you already know Bronson, I went out for 5 month (almost everyday) working my butt off to find a gf and never came back with at lease ONE.

Thats because you're going out trying to catch women like they're damn pokemon lol.

Moses199

Thats because you're going out trying to catch women like they're damn pokemon lol.
What the hell kind of theory is that. If you mean i didnt get any GF because i went out to pickup girls then thats completely ridiculous and sounds like something taught in church. Girls don't read minds - they don't know what you're intentions are unless you tell them or give out ques. The girls i spoke to i didn't spend enough time with them for them to start noticing anything suspicious.

Lets say you were right, if so that would men the same rule would apply to all men of looks. Meaning if i was a white male with outstanding looks i wouldn't have got any GFs because of the lame reason " i was trying to pickup chicks like pokemon".

Moses199

Hating women is not the answer. As long as you show them respect, there will be a girl for you. Women tend not to have high standards or very particular taste, etc.
Show them respect? that's what i did before getting their number.
Of course you have to show a girl respect, otherwise they will be turned off.

Megaten

What the hell kind of theory is that. If you mean i didnt get any GF because i went out to pickup girls then thats completely ridiculous and sounds like something taught in church. Girls don't read minds - they don't know what you're intentions are unless you tell them or give out ques. The girls i spoke to i didn't spend enough time with them for them to start noticing anything suspicious.

Lets say you were right, if so that would men the same rule would apply to all men of looks. Meaning if i was a white male with outstanding looks i wouldn't have got any GFs because of the lame reason " i was trying to pickup chicks like pokemon".

I was joking with you. All joking aside I really dont know what advice to give. Im pretty new to dating myself and I dont know how most guys go about it. I was set up on dates through/by my friends and got a few from online. Ive not tried walking up and trying to start a conversation with a random woman I think are pretty because I figured that would freak them out, plus itd freak me out. Im just unsure if your method works. But if you know guys (in real life, not in book or the internet) who are successful using your method then by all means go ahead. Just keep at it and dont lose your grip.

Last edited:

Bronson99

I was joking with you. All joking aside I really dont know what advice to give. Im pretty new to dating myself and I dont know how most guys go about it. I was set up on dates through/by my friends and got a few from online. Ive not tried walking up and trying to start a conversation with a random woman I think are pretty because I figured that would freak them out, plus itd freak me out. Im just unsure if your method works. But if you know guys (in real life, not in book or the internet) who are successful using your method then by all means go ahead. Just keep at it and dont lose your grip.

Social circle game can't work for everyone, and is not always required. Consider for example how so many folks travel, for whatever reason, and yet they're not going to settle just "being alone" because they don't have a social network to back them up, for instance. That's why you go out and talk to people.

Now you say it would freak you out but that is because you have SA. A lot of folks, women included, like to get attention as long as you're calibrated enough to come across well.

Bronson99

Well, you put in 5 months of work on this and couldn't get anything back. You can either "man up" and keep trying, or you could believe that the fact that you tried hard and nothing happened means they don't want you. If you accept the second one as fact, then you should still be very happy. Consider how much of the world is extremely unstable and here you are in one of the very best countries. And you're flaming mad because women don't want you. So what? Not everyone gets what they want.

You have almost everything you need, you have nothing to complain about. If women don't want you, so be it. Look at everything else you have. It's possible that woman want something that you cannot be and you may have to accept that. So you need to forget about that and just think about all the amazing things you do have.

Megaten

Social circle game can't work for everyone, and is not always required. Consider for example how so many folks travel, for whatever reason, and yet they're not going to settle just "being alone" because they don't have a social network to back them up, for instance. That's why you go out and talk to people.

Now you say it would freak you out but that is because you have SA. A lot of folks, women included, like to get attention as long as you're calibrated enough to come across well.

Yeah true. I did a research project with a woman that met her boyfriend while in New Zealand doing another project. She went back out to see him again recently.

I only said that because its what worked for me and the OP seemed extremely upset that hes put in so much effort and not gotten any results.