for the deep people

Superacion

Hi I consider myself single persona deep and sensible, who wants to speak anything, i will open for any heart.

a greeting!!!;)

Superacion

I am a person that I love, to reflect and to try to understand the things that the people do not perceive, above all I love to learn a lot . and to try to create or to obtain or to do new things.

I am very ambitious, i like the knowledge, especially I am a lover of the life ,
understanding as functions all in the life.

coyote

I'm a good swimmer - but that can be a lot of work

it's more fun to stay in the shallow end of the pool where my feet touch

and i don't have to put down my beer

I do not understand.
Someone deep, a deep person talks about their self?

If I reveal that I see things black and white, meaning not what you may be thinking but:
something is or is not. Which I have revealed, somewhere. - This is deep? I don't think so. I don't know.

How you answer questions define depth. Being deep is thinking deep thoughts, as a opposed to shallow ones. The more that goes into a thought, the deeper it is. Someone who thinks like this is deep. I have been told this about myself more than once (why :confused:). You know someone is deep when there answer makes you dumbfounded and speechless.

This is easily done.

How is it determined how deep a thought should be before we classify it a deep thought?

I think it is mainly, for me, I am much too vague.

EscapeArtist

Hhhm I do not understand deep, only because I do not want to understand deep. Because I see deep as looking for truth, and I do not want to have to admit that, truth is so far gone that we have to go 'deep' to now find it. (I do partially understand, what it is. I think I will always have a problem with this word...)

EscapeArtist

This is easily done.

How is it determined how deep a thought should be before we classify it a deep thought?

Yeah, I think this is what I have troubles with. Exactly

Also if one thinks a thought is deep, it is a deep thought. We all have definitions of what is classified as deep, so does it exist?

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
This is easily done.

Do not sell yourself short, although at times vague you have proven to have deeper(sorry for using the word) meaning behind your words.