freaky dream..

Morgan01

so I just woke up from having this dream and it has really freaked me out.
The first part of the dream I was in sone kind of school for bad kids and they let just one person out at a time (I don't remember this part very well). and then I finally got out and went to visit my familly a couple of cousins. and then I left and someone took me to this factory where they make things out of kids.. Like a bunch of kids will be on this canoe and then slide them down and then a bunch of blades slice thorugh them.. and there is blood flying all over the factory and it was so awful. then I went to my house (not my real house or real family) and someone came to give me a gift from that factory, and I guess he was a murderer so my parents put him in the oven and killed him.. then I wanted to go to a store to buy speakers for something.. when we got there someone gave me a big wooden dollhousewith a doll horse on it. Then I was trying to build a real house replica of that house and I had a white horse. There was this guy in the house.. and I guess we liked each other because we started making out, and he was getting really into it but we still had all our clothes on and I was like do you wanna have sex.. and he looked at me really weird like he thought that was gross.. so I finally convinced him to and then he was like going around doing all kinds of other stuff while I was trying to have sex with him.. and finally he was watching tv with my family (not my real family still) and I was like ok I'm not doing this anymore he put on some freaky song and started to chase me and try to kill me.. (then he was like my brother for some reason) and I ran to my mom and told her he was trying to kill me and then he told our parents I was trying to kill him and they went to him trying to comfort him saying,"aww our baby."etc and so them they all looked at me and they were all gunna try to kill me. So I grabbed a pen an stabbed them all over and over until I thought they were dead. then grabbed my stuff and ran out of the house and just kept running.

I woke up really freaked out and nervous..
Whenever I have dreams I wake up trying to figure out what they mean.. so it made me really nervous thinking about what it could mean..
any thoughts?

madmike

Wow, sounds like the plot to some weird psycho-horror flick. Not a clue what it could possibly mean though, please do reveal if you find out though lol

getbornagain

You have to remember dreams mean absolutely nothing. Sometimes they play right into the hands of your OCD and contribute to anxiety.... but truthfully they are totally random collections of ideas. Don't ever let them bother you.

Morgan01

so...
I actually looked up some stuff in this dream.. I feel like it was really dead on..
to dream of blood signifies an emotional cry for help
stabbing someone symbolizes fear of betrayal not trusting people

I have posted before of feeling as though i am screaming a lot and often can not actually scream I just keep trying... To dream that you are screaming, symbolizes anger and fear. It is an expression of your powerful emotions which you have kept pent up inside. If you try to scream, but no sound comes out, then it indicates your sense of helplessness and frustrations in some situation. No matter how hard you try to get someone's attention, they cannot hear you. It highlights your difficulty in communicating with this person. You need to immediately identify your fears or feelings and confront this situation in real life.
so that sounds much like my life and emotions...kinda cool
If anyone is interested in the site here it is..Dream Moods Dictionary: Words That Begin With S

getbornagain

Like I said before, if you're smart you will disregard your dreams entirely. The OCD brain will use this as a tool to trick you into your fear. **** dreaming, I wish I never dreamt a damn thing in my life.