Gamers: Post your screenshots!

KiaKaha

Banned
Been playing a lot of pong lately - you know - to match the levels of satisfaction and interest that my life possesses. Damn straight. High five...

Sometimes I just like to LOSE myself in it.

Pong.png

MrJones

^I made a Pong-like game, based on something called Arduino. It's cool because you can control it with a normal potentiometer but we also made it play with unusual sensors like a light sensor or a touch sensor. We played with other groups via Internet using the OSC protocol.

Ehem... what I meant is, I've been playing Pong too ::p:

Gustopher

GRFS!! even though the disconnects from server are lame.. it is quite fun. i wish there was a way to live life and just play video games 24/7 and not having to worry about money and survival. god i hate growing up ffs

Attachments

• GR1.jpg
    GR1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 0
2012081100002p.jpg

I'm really starting to like followers with the Ultimate Followers Overhaul mod for Skyrim.
This dog is part of a different mod called ''Pets of Skyrim''. What the mod does is scatter
serveral dog and cat NPCs across Skyrim to make the towns seem more domestic.
Which is awesome I think. And initially I didn't think there would be a follower pet in
it until I went to Winterhold and found this guy.

What even better, is that you can make him (as well as any other follower with the UFO mod) an essential NPC.
Meaning that they'll go unconscious instead of dying. You haven't experience joy until you've seen this champ haul
himself at a dragon or mammoth, it's epic.

Last edited:

Rawz

Some GTA IV screenshots I did awhile ago. There are a lot more on my photobucket (some other funny/good ones too), so check 'em out if you like these.