Girls With BF's Touching my Butt at Work

R3K

So I don't know if it's just a restaurant thing, and that it's okay to do even if you have a bf/gf or not but, it's p*$$ing me the hell off xD. so...

two years ago I worked at a restaurant in a senior home as a server. this latina waiter chick (10 years younger than me by the way) would (accidentally?) brush her hand across my butt about four or five times a week. sometimes it would seem innocent and accidental, but other times it was like borderline groping... and everyone in the building knew she had a pretty solid boyfriend, and he was rich so I just tried to ignore it and dismiss it as nothing serious.

now i'm working at another restaurant as a bussboy/server and this other chick is doing the same fkn thing! and she's dating another guy who works there also and they're always kissing and shit.

this is aggravating as SHIT. is this some kind of screwed up evil karma falling on my head? it's the worst kind of tease in the ******* universe. do these chicks hate their bfs and want to date me? why all these women gotta be touchin a dude's butt at work when they already have a bf?

jaim38

this is totally messed up. It's like sexual harassment! Don't react to their advances. The last thing you want is the bf's coming over to beat you up. Even though it's the women making moves on you, you might get blamed. If you confront the girl, she might deny it. Try to avoid her as much as possible.

If the touching is unwanted and without consent, it's sexual harassment, and should be taken seriously. Make sure your objection is heard by either her, or by someone with a higher authority.

While it may be playful/harmless in intention - if it ends up making you feel uncomfortable in your place of work, it's anything but harmless.

LA-girl

lol..I've never heard of girls being responsible for sexual harassment. Are you serious? Why not just signalize (hint) that you don't like it, I'm sure they will stop right away. Girls are usually not the "hunters".

it could also be a coincidence? 4 butt bumps a week doesn't sound like a lot if you work many hours in a busy/tight location.. that would be maybe one a day? I know I bumped into a few when I worked at a restaurant and I got a few back as well.. but if you feel like its the whole hand grabbing then chances are its on purpose :p

LA-girl

I experienced the same 13 years ago...it was more like grabbing or slapping from my boss. and comments. It was annoying as heck, but I never reported it. Maybe you should?

R3K

The last thing you want is the bf's coming over to beat you up. Even though it's the women making moves on you, you might get blamed. If you confront the girl, she might deny it. Try to avoid her as much as possible.

ha, their BF's are actually last thing i'm worried about weirdly enough. and i know it's kinda contradictory to my original post, and it's something i shoulda clarified initially - im single and haven't been in a serious relationship in forever xD. so this kind of "contact" with girls isn't the worst thing in the world in my books...

it just sux cause i only ever get any attention from girls with BFs/husbands, and it's like i'm just a flirt overflow target for them when they're not getting enough attention from their own bfs. and i'm not even trying to flirt or mess around with them it's like they're hunting my meek-@$$ down to fulfill their little attention quotas. and i don't get shit out of it except lame conversation points and this flirty @$$ 1-way touchy-touchy bullsh|t cause they don't wanna have nothin to do with me outside of that.

lol..I've never heard of girls being responsible for sexual harassment. Are you serious? Why not just signalize (hint) that you don't like it, I'm sure they will stop right away. Girls are usually not the "hunters".

ya i need to signalize

it could also be a coincidence? 4 butt bumps a week doesn't sound like a lot if you work many hours in a busy/tight location.. that would be maybe one a day? I know I bumped into a few when I worked at a restaurant and I got a few back as well.. but if you feel like its the whole hand grabbing then chances are its on purpose :p

ya i'm 98% sure this is intentional touching, especially the first time with the latina chick. also, in that case, there was this culture of jokery going on in the kitchen that she and i were gonna hook up or something, and this made it worse because even if she were single my confidence levels were super low and i wouldnt have even tried :/

So I don't know if it's just a restaurant thing, and that it's okay to do even if you have a bf/gf or not but, it's p*$$ing me the hell off xD. so...

two years ago I worked at a restaurant in a senior home as a server. this latina waiter chick (10 years younger than me by the way) would (accidentally?) brush her hand across my butt about four or five times a week. sometimes it would seem innocent and accidental, but other times it was like borderline groping... and everyone in the building knew she had a pretty solid boyfriend, and he was rich so I just tried to ignore it and dismiss it as nothing serious.

now i'm working at another restaurant as a bussboy/server and this other chick is doing the same fkn thing! and she's dating another guy who works there also and they're always kissing and shit.

this is aggravating as SHIT. is this some kind of screwed up evil karma falling on my head? it's the worst kind of tease in the ******* universe. do these chicks hate their bfs and want to date me? why all these women gotta be touchin a dude's butt at work when they already have a bf?

So, like... you don't want girls toughing your butt? Or, mainly, girls that are "off limits"? After a few butt rubs I'd be half tempted to ask if she just want to have sex and get it over with or what because I hate being teased. Or possibly they try to use you to make said boyfriends jealous? I've been in somewhat similar situations and after a few times of being touched/groped/fondled I'm like "Ok either lets go get it on or stop teasing. Your choice." But if this is too distracting in your workplace, I dare say that qualifies as sexual harassment and you could have it stopped uber-quick. Best of luck.