Good looking people

Egmanns

I just looked at the peoples pics for the first time and i have to say there are some really good looking peeps. Justs go to show that it can affect anyone.

Yossarian

Yes it does. There are some very beautiful people around. Guess that's why this is Social Phobia World and not Ugly World :wink:

Bexi

I think it proves that looks don't have much at all to do with one's feelings and happiness, or lack of! "I am beautiful" Repeat ten times a day! x

Boundless

It affects people from all walks of life,just because your good looking doesnt mean you get on with everyone.

Ossoso

It's sad that in some circles people still believe in the myth that attractive people cant have sp.I wonder if some people don't even realize they have it because of that.

4myself

mmm, that is a good point. I used to think that sp was due to a lack of self esteem but since i've started to research it in the last few days I am not so sure anymore. Interestingly people are always coming up with research that says that the more attractive you are the more successful you will be in life, but there has got to be more to success than looks right?

not everybody

Hey just look at the richest man in the world he is not all that good looking, you think bill gates got rejected sometimes, I do. Sucess is up to the individual. If you let something like s/a affect your whole life you are not going to be a success. Trust me when I say it is not easy going through life alone or lonely. But in reality you make these decisions. I really like the movie the beautiful mind with that one actor but anyway he later on in the movie realizes that he has a mental problem but he forces himself to work past it and confront his demons. No matter how much help we get from professionals and medication that they give us it is ultimately our decsions that we make every moment that decides if we are going to be successful. You can either keep live your life in the shawdows and wonder what it will be like to be normal or you can make a huge step and get out there and see what this world is all about. Just remember life is pain once you stop feeling pain you stop livin brother feel all the emotions you can because it is all we got once we lose that man we are just another mindless drone tricked by all the worlds bullshit that doesnt even matter